Designate your Thrivent Choice Dollars to RTLC and Help Great Ministry Happen!
Thrivent Financial for Lutherans has a charitable giving program called Thrivent Choice. They are no longer matching gifts of any kind. Instead, each member is allocated a set amount of money to give to the Lutheran organizations of their choice. Last year, Rainbow Trail received $43,000 from this program. Our goal for 2013 is $55,000. We hope that you will designate your allocated dollars to Rainbow Trail Lutheran Camp. With the recent cuts in our synod support, your designation for Rainbow Trail with your Thrivent choice dollars can make a world of difference. If you haven’t designated your dollars to any organization, just follow the steps below to designate them to Rainbow Trail.
Here are step by step instructions on how to designate your funds.
- Go to the Thrivent website and sign in with your username and password or register for an account in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- Once you have registered and signed in, select the “Direct Choice Dollars” button for Thrivent Choice in the right hand side.
- In the middle of the next page, type in “Rainbow Trail Lutheran Camp.” in the “Organization Name” box (nothing in “City”) and click search.
- Next to our camp name, you will see our click the “Direct Now” button. You will be able to assign all or part of your choice dollars to us.
- Click the “submit button” and your Thrivent Choice Dollars will be sent to our ministry.
- Quarterly you will need to go back in and re-designate your Thrivent Choice dollars. We can remind you! Contact us for more details.
This is just one more way that you can give to support this ministry. Encourage your friends to that are Thrivent members to do the same! If you have any questions, call Dave at the Canon City office.